Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Emerging + 2016 in Review


Dearest Creative,

How are you this season? I really miss you here. Some of the biggest feedback I've been receiving lately from every single angle (and...angel) in my life, is this -- please get back on the blog-horse. Consistently. Drop in more, and share (more) Along The Way. Even if it's just a small post or quick live video, you say, you want more from me (I hear you). I am gladly honoring this invitation for regularity, for sharing in smaller-chunks (which echoes the sound of my heart / pulse....)

Farewell to the old habit of chunky-wordy-posts. Welcome to the ease of less, and more. Thump-thump, thump-thump.

2016 was a year of Deepening. A Massive Inhale. I am ready for the Slow Exhale into next season. In every which way, I am emerging with gems to share. And I vow to Follow These Wild Winds (as always) wherever they lead, with my Whole Heart.

A quick blast down memory lane:: I must quickly honor the fact that simply stepping into this blog and sharing my journey from 2008 changed everything for me. It's as if I opened a big wooden gate and welcomed my truth to slip out from every possible angle. It marks the moment I chose to engage my new life (my true life) and follow my JOY with complete abandon. With complete imperfection. With complete I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way. All the rusty hinges naturally fell away to make room for all the expansiveness in my capacity, which just keeps growing. Just one juicy layer of surrendering after the other.


Thank you to those who have stuck with me from the jump, or from anywhere Along the Way. I cherish you.


Messy Mavens was the biggest hit this year. It's where most of my energy was drawn. I enjoyed offering in-person workshops, connecting face-to-face with so many amazing souls near and far. And of course the e-course version! It has to be my #1 favorite creation to date. May I confess 1) I love creating content. 2) I love making videos. 3) I love inspiring you. 4) I love the fact so many people can connect across the globe, with similar intentions, and share their huge hearts. WHat a blessing. Number 3 is really what it's all about. I hope you feel the love in every morsel I share.



In short, 2016 was more private and inward than most since I started here. Today I watch the sun peek back behind the pine trees with complete acceptance and peace.

Big love to you
and your journey
always,
Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, feedback, stories, inspiration, or anything else you share!